PDA

View Full Version : pics PICS pics (86 200x cleanup)

0GravityMX
08-31-2010, 04:39 PM
here it its...in all its unfinished glory :D ...nice white bros exhaust...PRM grab bar and some other goodies on it...need a lil work but its almost good enough to call my main ride...
and yes that is an extra room converted to shop :D

0GravityMX
08-31-2010, 05:20 PM
headlight installed,diffrent set of air scoops and skid plate installed.
still gotta put air box and other foot peg on ...+ a few other small details but this bike in total has cost me under 650(including the banshee that i traded for it...banshee was free just had to make it run)

0GravityMX
08-31-2010, 05:28 PM
headlight installed,diffrent set of air scoops and skid plate installed.
still gotta put air box and other foot peg on ...+ a few other small details but this bike in total has cost me under 650(including the banshee that i traded for it...banshee was free just had to make it run) ...now afew questions. whats with the hole above the motor front motor mount?
also this motor has a larger kick start shaft...any ideas on that? also has a few other minor diffrences...the guy gave it to me after i bitched about the bike blowing up ...he said that it was a brand new motor...any way of telling if its true?

broncbob
08-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Check the compression numbers it makes against the manual specs. Other than that, you would have to tear into it.

0GravityMX
08-31-2010, 08:48 PM
ride report....oil turned light brown after one ride and started smoking so bad u couldnt see anything..is that a sign of water up in there? runs smooth as a top and starts first kick...rides like a brand new trike..anyideas on teh smoke?

0GravityMX
08-31-2010, 08:50 PM
compression was 165 btw

atc350xer
08-31-2010, 09:27 PM
started smoking so bad u couldnt see anything

My 350x did that after it was rebuilt... looked like a crop duster. My mechanic said it was a sticking valve. He said just run it and it will go away (it did). Don't know if your problem is the same, but it could be...

0GravityMX
08-31-2010, 09:37 PM
thats what it looks like LOL its still smokey outside..ill try changing the oil again and throwing some marvel mystery in it