PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale...What not to do for a bad transaction!

CRAZY70MAN
08-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Block rhodes.... he is the one who stole from me!!!!

Xpress
08-25-2010, 10:59 PM
I don't get it...??

swampthang
08-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Soooo are you saying crazy70man is getting blocked for taking over 3ww for a few minutes?

ceaserthethird
08-26-2010, 02:48 AM
You'll want to leave feedback for him, buyer & sellers section!

CRAZY70MAN
08-26-2010, 05:42 AM
Soooo are you saying crazy70man is getting blocked for taking over 3ww for a few minutes? Sorry for the temporary coo Mods.......Just venting. I feel all better now.

swampthang
08-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Good to see your back to yourself. Sux when you get screwed out of money but it happens to us all some time or another. What parts were you needing?

Mosh
08-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Look Guys.

I know it can get frustrating when someone screws you over in a deal..Just about as frustrating as it is for us to go around these forums cleaning up threads put in improper areas.

It does NO GOOD at all, to go running around the forum, posting numerous threads on the same issue, pissing and moaning and cluttering up the forums with rant threads.
Report the scammer, leave your feedback as honest as possible with all the known facts, and leave it at that.

There is a feedback forum here...USE IT..
If they already have feedback...Add to that existing thread!
Dont start a new feedback thread for the same guy..It does nothing for the next guy when doing a search on a members feedback.

This particular issue with Rhodes has been adressed as much as possible by the mod team.

Until further notice..He has been banned from classifieds.

We would appreciate it, if you would not abuse the forum by starting trolling/post baiting threads!