PDA

View Full Version : 86 250es grey seat cover

broook
08-13-2010, 08:11 AM
There are a couple of company`s on E-Bay selling aftermarket seat covers for the 86 Big Red. Anybody try these????? I can`t find an original. They are no longer listed, plus they are very expensive for a cover.
Thanks

harryredtrike
08-13-2010, 09:59 AM
get a hold of the mosh's here on the site,they can hook you you up.they do great work too

broook
08-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Wow. They do nice work. Thanks. The problem I have is the shipping would be approx $50 each way from here in Newfoundland so $100 on top of whatever they charge would put it way out of reach.

harryredtrike
08-14-2010, 01:25 AM
why so much to ship?its not that far away really.well try to get a new cover for your ride and follow the steps in a instuctional thread they started,i dont know where it is now but hopefully someone will link it.if you follow the instructions you should have great results.sorry i dont have the new link but someone does

broook
08-15-2010, 06:54 AM
why so much to ship?its not that far away really.

Everything is expensive here I`m afraid. Being on an island they take advantage. Gas right now is $1-10c per litre.
I will try one of the aftermarket covers. They are about $30 plus $15 shipping but they don`t have Honda on the back.
Thanks for your reply,
Regards
Bob Brook
Newfoundland