PDA

View Full Version : Jerome bike Jamboree first weekend in october in jerome az...

Deathrocket
08-09-2010, 12:10 AM
hey folks I wanted to invite people to the jerome bike jamboree in october.. everyone is welcome.. and if ya got a custom 3 wheeler you should bring it. theres going to be music, custom bikes, hot rods, and some fire performing. so if you can make it cmon on down.. oh yeah and after the event we are going to go for a ride on sunday

KASEY
08-09-2010, 12:49 AM
WOW $25 a head and $10 to show??? its hot rod guys they don't like off road guys ... and its harleys and road bikes... don't think ATC250R'S AND ATC70'S will fit in very well,,,,

Deathrocket
08-09-2010, 10:18 AM
I think otherwise... the organizer was the one who told me i should rake the front end out of my yamaha 225dx and put a set of ape hangers on it.... I've been going to this event 3 years in a row and if your a gear head and have something interesting its welcome....

Deathrocket
08-09-2010, 10:25 AM
and actually there aren't too many harleys... this is a working mans show.. lot of modified jap bikes... harleys are too damned expensive to modify now a days..