PDA

View Full Version : Finally got an NOS yellow Zinger fender,Plus buying back my orginal Tri-Z. maybe??

mike from long island
08-08-2010, 10:41 AM
I got home last night after the local car show.While there my buddy who bougt my orginal Tri-Z.WAnts to sell it.I have been trying to get the motor to Raffa for months.Been busy and keep forgetting.So now he wants to sell it.So I told him,dont rebuild the motor and Ill buy it back.It is the last thing I need right now.But sold it off a few years ago to get some $$$ together for a new baby.Would love to get it back.I made him an offer,and just waiting to see what comes of it??

But on a really good note.I scored an NOS yellow Tri-Zinger fender last night.I had bid on the one a few weeks ago.But could stomache the high bids.Considering DC Plastic has repos for $50 bucks.Its just that everything is either new NOS or still avaliable on my Zinger.So I was super pleased to grab the fender for $29.99 buy it now!! it was only on for a few hours.Every once in awhile ebay is good to me!!!

Bryan Raffa
08-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Nice man! you been lookin for years for that!

mike from long island
08-08-2010, 07:55 PM
So many years,I thought the kids were going to out grow the bike!!! LOL

mike from long island
08-09-2010, 04:29 PM
No love on the purchase.He wants to ride it before he sells it!! O well.Ill save a few bucks and buy it running then!! LOL motor coming your way.

Orangecnty250r
08-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Nice man! you been lookin for years for that!

Yeah he has !!!! finally nailed one......congrats

mike from long island
08-09-2010, 07:56 PM
I even asked Pete to look overseas.Even he had no luck.I just couldnt paying soooo much as they sold on ebay.I thought when I got the NOS blue fender.I could have traded it for a yellow.Thank god I started this project before I had kids!!! LOL But it will finally be finished...

petesatc
08-10-2010, 04:23 AM
I even asked Pete to look overseas.Even he had no luck.I just couldnt paying soooo much as they sold on ebay.I thought when I got the NOS blue fender.I could have traded it for a yellow.Thank god I started this project before I had kids!!! LOL But it will finally be finished...
Hey Mike,
glad you found one, only took a few years LOL.....i managed to find a NOS red zinger fender last week :-)))))

mike from long island
08-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey Mike,
glad you found one, only took a few years LOL.....i managed to find a NOS red zinger fender last week :-)))))

I would have laughed if you found a yellow one!! LOL