08-04-2010, 05:23 AM
its called www.passion-atc.com

heres a link

http://www.passion-atc.com/

check it out.

3ww is still better in my opinion.

torker
08-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Looks pretty cool !!! I can't read french tho.

TORKER.

Tecate250
08-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Yeah thats been around for a bit. But still nice to see other 3 wheeler sites. :)

hang&rattle
08-04-2010, 12:46 PM
I came across it a few months ago too. Thanks for reminding me, I stuck it on favorites. It can be translated pretty easily via computer. It's cool Portland, trikes are still popular in Europe, and even raced indoors on concrete type mx tracks with wooden jumps and they actually run up and down the concrete stairs of the arena. They still have mx races in Germany, France, and Italy. And have several get togethers like trikefest all over. Americans are so arrogant to think its on our soil, but trikes are even more abundant and popular there. Every trike is nearly in pristine condition. I don't think Europe was mind screwwed into thinking they were killers, like the weak-minded controlled public here.

portland250r
08-05-2010, 01:42 AM
holy crap they still hold mx races up there for trikes?
i know what my new part time job has got to be now.

3wheelmecca
08-05-2010, 01:55 AM
I need to make an indoor MX track out of concrete somewhere out here. Bigbore's Compound???

harryredtrike
08-05-2010, 06:14 AM
google tool bar can translate very easily,cool site

rayatc84
08-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Hi,

I'm Raymond from France.

In fact www.passion-atc.com is the only link for all the atc fans here in France.
They also organize ATC events each year, for example during the "Mondial du Quad de Pont de Vaux" in August (in 2 weeks!). But these are only "demonstrations", no official races (even if we wear race numbers) because ATC races are prohibited here in France. They also organize "demonstrations" on ice (4:00 on the ice!).

Unfortunately here there is not much ATC, and ATC that are found are very often in poor condition.
So it's very hard for us to find parts. Therefore we are obliged to go on eBayMotors in the US, but unfortunately most sellers only apply the "USA shipping only"...

portland250r
08-06-2010, 02:03 AM
welcome to the site its nice to have a member from eaurope on board stick around and check in quite a bit this is the bussiest atc website on the web.

petesatc
08-06-2010, 04:08 AM
Hi,

I'm Raymond from France.

In fact www.passion-atc.com is the only link for all the atc fans here in France.
They also organize ATC events each year, for example during the "Mondial du Quad de Pont de Vaux" in August (in 2 weeks!). But these are only "demonstrations", no official races (even if we wear race numbers) because ATC races are prohibited here in France. They also organize "demonstrations" on ice (4:00 on the ice!).

Unfortunately here there is not much ATC, and ATC that are found are very often in poor condition.
So it's very hard for us to find parts. Therefore we are obliged to go on eBayMotors in the US, but unfortunately most sellers only apply the "USA shipping only"...
Hey Raymond,
good to hear from another triker from europe and the your web-site is awesome........ would love to come over for the "Mondial du Quad de Pont de Vaux" one year where abouts in France is it?????
and if you guys ever need any parts check out my web-site http://www.offroadvintage.com/index.htm

rayatc84
08-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Hey Raymond,
good to hear from another triker from europe and the your web-site is awesome........ would love to come over for the "Mondial du Quad de Pont de Vaux" one year where abouts in France is it?????
and if you guys ever need any parts check out my web-site http://www.offroadvintage.com/index.htm

Hi Peter,

Pont de Vaux (01190) is near Macon, approximately at 1 hour in the north of Lyon. You can easily find it with Google Map. The track is at the north west of the village, on the "D933a" road.

In fact we have already done business as I bought you my first part on eBayMotor in April 2006: "1985 Honda ATC 250R Headlight Plastic NEW! atc250r" from "southwestatv"...
It was the first part for the restoration of my 85' 250R that I still have not finished since then... If all goes well, I should finish it next week (now big bored in 310) to ride with at Pont de Vaux.
Five years after I disassembled it, it was time...

petesatc
08-07-2010, 05:10 AM
Hey Raymond
i remember now, was a few years ago now.....changed my ebay name a while back to 'offroadvintage_com' as well......
hope you get the 85R back together in time for the Pont de Vaux .... what dates in August is it and i'll see if i can make it this year :-))))))

Pete

rayatc84
08-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi Pete,

Pont de Vaux is August 20-21-22, 2010.
For more details, contact the www.passion-atc.com webmaster who organize the event.