PDA

View Full Version : Honda atc 90

rabid
07-23-2010, 04:54 AM
I was spotted a 3 wheeler from the highway and stopped to ask the owner if he would like to sell it and it was a older couple. The old man told me he wasnt intrested in selling it but it was a honda 250sx sort of rare around here first time ive seen one. But he tole me he would give me one he had in the back. So i went to look at it and it was a Honda 90. He said he bought it brand new in the 70s, he said it was 400 new and he hasnt run it in years. It was missing all the rims and hubs but otherwise pretty complete. The engine turned over freely and i loaded it up. Im planning to do a light restore on it ive tracked down pretty much everything i need except the original front tire. Does anyone know if any companys make the original ballon style front tire for the old 90s?

Im going to check it for spark and clean the carb tommrow and see if i can get it running. Just need to find the original front tire.

harryredtrike
07-23-2010, 10:18 AM
your (sol) on the original tires but everything for the most part can be obtained.we need more info on the triketo be more specific though

thestud25
07-23-2010, 11:52 AM
The Balloon tires are long gone. They haven't been produced in many years. They sometimes pop up on Feebay, but they are several hundred dollars. Get some pics up! Nice freebie for sure though!!!