PDA

View Full Version : What's worse, 4wheel conversions or this?

3WheelHouston
09-10-2003, 12:51 AM
I thought I had found something really cool at the Brookshire Brothers in Joaquin, Texas this weekend. It was one of those machines that you put typically see outside grocery stores. You put a child on and put a quarter in and it moves around. And it was a three wheeler. Cool right? I thought it must have been from the early eighties, so I climbed on and took a picture for the site. I'll upload it as soon as I get it. But when I looked down, I noticed that the tires and rims were real. Upon closer inspection I realized that I was sitting on an actual three wheeler. It looked to be all there. Even a spark plug. It was really small, a trizinger or something, but the poor thing had been welded to the arm of the machine, never to be properly ridden again. That's just sad. Or is it promoting three wheeling by introducing kids to little to ride the thrill of riding one? What do you think?

200xman
09-10-2003, 06:34 AM
Yeah, I have seen that before. They used Tri Zingers. What a shame. :evil:

Howdy
09-10-2003, 09:58 AM
Did it look something like this? My kids love it. lol

Howdy

3WheelsForever
09-10-2003, 10:19 AM
LOL I saw that the other night when we were in Celina. Isnt that near Dollar General or sumthing like that?

Howdy
09-10-2003, 10:28 AM
LOL I saw that the other night when we were in Celina. Isnt that near Dollar General or sumthing like that?

It is at the Dollar Store down by Ace Hardware. About 7 blocks from me. I have been trying to buy it. But they won't sell it. lmao
Howdy

3WheelHouston
09-10-2003, 08:21 PM
exactly like that

350x'inNY
09-10-2003, 10:27 PM
The Honda ATC70's must have been too fast for them to catch and weld down! :D :D :D I've seen them Tri-Zingers like that before... but NEVER a Honda put to that humility and shame! :?

Bruce

P.S. --- Someone grab a aceteline torch and set them wheelers FREE! ;)

Howdy
09-11-2003, 08:55 AM
The Honda ATC70's must have been too fast for them to catch and weld down! :D :D :D I've seen them Tri-Zingers like that before... but NEVER a Honda put to that humility and shame! :?

Bruce

P.S. --- Someone grab a aceteline torch and set them wheelers FREE! ;)

Sorry guys but your looking at this the wrong way. What better publicity can we have for 3 Wheelers?? I see more Zinger rides then I have seen quads. This means Trikes are staying in public view.
I know my my kids always went for the 3 wheeler over the quad. Once they waited for 2 other kids while the quad sat empty. You just have to love a kid for that. I always thought to myself: "Make your Daddy proud little one". lol

My theory on it is: Mom and / or Dad take the kid to the store. The kid see's the trike ride and begs until he can ride it.
:bounce Mom and / or Dad put a quarter or 2 in the machine and the kid is having fun. :D :D :D Now this kid remembers riding a 3 Wheeler not a "Quad". Later in life the kid buys a 3 wheeler to ride ( instead of a Quad ) all because he was started on a 3 wheeler. Thus the more kids that ride this ride, the more buy 3 wheelers later in life. This in turn helps our 3 wheelers go up in value ( supply and demand ). $$$$$$$$
:Beerchug
I have seen kids tell their parents that they are going to own one of them someday.

Besides it's only a Yamaha anyway. j/k I couldn't resist. lmao

Zingers are fun to ride also. No matter if they run on gas or quarters. lmao
Howdy

ATC crazy
09-11-2003, 04:34 PM
This in turn helps our 3 wheelers go up in value ( supply and demand ). $$$$$$$$

Howdy

And we will all be thinking about this while trying to buy one on a limited budget too... :x :rolleyes:

Howdy
09-11-2003, 07:49 PM
And we will all be thinking about this while trying to buy one on a limited budget too... :x :rolleyes:

You got me there. You did find a down side. Just another reason to buy sooner if possible. Deals can still be found, they are just getting harder and harder to find.

Howdy