PDA

View Full Version : big red aint moving

blazzerman101
09-09-2003, 06:16 PM
its an 83 big red 200E.....i start it...put it in gear and it dont move. it clicks and the shift indecator moves but nothing...nothing is bound up in the chain. the last time i rode it i drove it right in the shed, and just now its been doing this

thanx a lot

-brad

Howdy
09-09-2003, 07:16 PM
its an 83 big red 200E.....i start it...put it in gear and it dont move. it clicks and the shift indecator moves but nothing...nothing is bound up in the chain. the last time i rode it i drove it right in the shed, and just now its been doing this

thanx a lot

-brad

Check to be sure it is correctly engaged in either hi or lo range. I had one brought to me before like this. All I did was put it in the proper range and it worked fine. I hope it's this easy for you.
Howdy

blazzerman101
09-10-2003, 09:29 PM
aight i got it...it was the internal manifold rotery gerter..................it was the hi/low thing:oops:

PowerTrike
09-10-2003, 10:17 PM
aight i got it...it was the internal manifold rotery gerter LoL :D

I've pulled a couple of those myself. twice I've accidently shut mine off in reverse and then got all worried because it wouldn't start and there was no resistance on the recoil (reverse light on this one is out). Then theres the oh... *hits himself on forehead* :)