PDA

View Full Version : trikefest

haggard 2hundie
06-25-2010, 10:56 PM
:cry:so trike fest is up going on and im here at work ! what a bummer next year i am fo sho gonna go bro so who else is missing out this year ?

code200k
06-26-2010, 01:06 AM
me.was planning on it,but high school gradatation messes crap up

3Wheel_Gunner
06-26-2010, 01:26 AM
Does it change venues, or is it always a couple thousand miles away from me?

Xpress
06-26-2010, 01:51 AM
Seems like it's always across the US for me :(

clutchcargo
06-26-2010, 04:10 AM
I've never been able to make it due to work, and it's only like 4 hrs. away. Someday.....

yooperman
06-26-2010, 05:53 AM
i was hoping to be able to go this year, but good ol uncle same needed me to go to work over in iraq. would rather be there at TF then here maybe next year i will get to go.

cattle-dog
06-26-2010, 07:31 AM
next year for me also, have to line up someone to care for my horses and dogs. the hopefully hay season is on time. we are still cutting. yooper you still over in iraq?

yooperman
06-26-2010, 08:49 AM
oh man making hey i remember doing that. at the end of each day i looked like a addicted with my arms because it looked like track marks lol from the hay stabbing me. yeah i am still over here not to much longer now, we are gonna be moving to tent city here pretty soon. so other guys can get our rooms. 20 some days left and i will be state side woot woot. it is really slow now so not much going on anymore besides turn in and odds and ends on paper work. mostly waiting now though.

haggard 2hundie
06-29-2010, 09:31 PM
oh man making hey i remember doing that. at the end of each day i looked like a addicted with my arms because it looked like track marks lol from the hay stabbing me. yeah i am still over here not to much longer now, we are gonna be moving to tent city here pretty soon. so other guys can get our rooms. 20 some days left and i will be state side woot woot. it is really slow now so not much going on anymore besides turn in and odds and ends on paper work. mostly waiting now though.

just wanted to thank you for your sacrifices THANK YOU even though i dont believe in the war i do believe that we have in the greatest country in the world because of brave mofos like yourself ! keep up the good work and dont catch any bullets. ITS THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.