PDA

View Full Version : score !

haggard 2hundie
06-24-2010, 09:28 PM
so ive been looking for some places to ride ......
so far ive come up with ,a guy at work has a track and 2 race ready 93 cr125's he said get the wheeler and come on out ! SCORE !
then on the way to my nephews baseball game last week I spotted a sign , motocross track > havent checked it out yet but its only 35 minutes from my place SCORE !
then today on a random cruise from not 15 minutes from my place is a freshly built mx track ! wich turns out is owned by my neighbor who said im welcome to ride there ! SCORE !!!
on top of all that my cell phone that i lost disc golfing in early may was found ,i was contacted by the guy and he mailed to me earlier this week, ULTRA SCORE!
im am just stoked at the run of good luck ive had lately and had to share
THANKS KHARMA !

JohnnyBeGood
06-24-2010, 09:34 PM
lucky! Wish I could have some luck like that. Right now I need to find some not common discontinued parts that i need to find and get the bike ready before july 4th!!!!!!! Share the luck!!!

haggard 2hundie
06-24-2010, 09:40 PM
i believe in kharma and the power of positive thinking sounds lame but it works im just not sure how trike friendly these tracks will be ?

Thorpe
06-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Is your name Earl? (My Name is Earl)

Dirtcrasher
06-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Sounds too good to be true!!

juggaloclownz18
06-25-2010, 07:11 AM
Is your name Earl? (My Name is Earl)

hahahha The second best TV show ever made, aside from CHUCK of course!! I belive in Karma too, and im glad to hear some lights shining your way haggard!! Good score!

Hope the tracks let you in, i dont think the local tracks will let me ride, but you know what, im only 2 miles from my local track, i can hear them all day in my back woods, im just gonna pop up on the track one day, and show everyone whats up with a 25 yr. old machine smoking there new age technology! :-)

Xpress
06-25-2010, 09:40 AM
and show everyone whats up with a 25 yr. old machine smoking there new age technology! :-)

Better be careful though, you don't want to fling too much dirt and mud in their eyes, especially with them being all cocky with their "new age technology" :D

juggaloclownz18
06-25-2010, 12:11 PM
hahaha no doubt their pretty machines might get dirty, theres very very very few people around here that ride trikes 98% of the trikes you hardly ever see around here only get used for yard work, never see any on the trails

haggard 2hundie
06-25-2010, 05:47 PM
one ot the tracks is pretty technical so im not sure but the closest one to my house looks deffinately doable im just afraid of jumping my machine and busting something ive only had it ( running ) for littele while and for all i know it hasnt been jumped in 20 years and my front fork seals never made it to me ??
and oh ya i a an Earl junkie oohhh Joy ! sometimes i tink i watch just to see Catalina CALIENTE !!!!!

and if i ever get a camera ill post pics of the tracks and my rides.