PDA

View Full Version : 80's ytm 200

gearheadmike
06-09-2010, 12:25 AM
hello new to this i just bought a 90's yamaha timberwolf 4wheeler for 150 mostly apart but engine runs great needs rear end well guy gave me a 3 wheeler with it the 4wheeler rear end new is about $500 or more so not getting 2 that right now pulled in 3 wheeler looked over this what it is/ all tires on front fender/light back rack engine drivetrain compleat bad gas tank gone rear plastics gone seat gone muffler rotted out pulled rewind whater came out pulled engine off sized piston good got piston out jug good no scoring but rings stuck tight to piston and were vavles are are dirty so on look for new piston ring set gaskets set also is there any cheap mods i can do to this trike?

kristofrogers
06-09-2010, 01:14 AM
So, I have to say I'd love to answer your question but I'm not quite sure what you're trying to ask... You need to type more clearly haha, and use a period every once in a while. :] Welcome to the forum btw

gearheadmike
06-09-2010, 09:33 AM
yea sorry about that lol it was about 1 in the morning. what i was trying to ask is there any easy or cheap mods i can do to my ytm 200 also jw where would be about the cheapest place to get pistons and rings? found set for $68 but idk