PDA

View Full Version : Primary drive

Lee350x
06-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey, im thinking about buying new chain and sprokets for my 250r, i was one ebay looking and i saw that primary drive has a set of both sprokets with an o-ring chain for only like 80 bucks. i was wondering if any of you have ever used these. are they any good? or are they cheap crap?

tecat-z
06-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Rocky Mountains kits are very good. I use their chains with everything. Very high tensile strength. My buddy used a 250R kit and it's been great too.

nd4speed
06-03-2010, 01:48 AM
I never had an issue with them.

It appears to me some people post ebay auctions of items that can be ordered else where cheaper like Rocky Mountain. So someone pays more to buy it from them off ebay and they just order it from Rocky Mtn and have it shipped to the buyer and profit off the buyer's not knowing there are cheaper places than ebay.

maxima
06-03-2010, 10:09 PM
they are a great product at a great price!! imo they are just as good as the leading brands at a much better price. have had zero issues with primary drive chains or sprockets. i see more and more people using them especially in this economy. get the set, you won't regret it