PDA

View Full Version : Like a good video?

droopie31
05-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Finally after sitting in the garage for about a year and a half (stupid college:lol: ), pulled the turd out for some daylight! I was about tired of seeing it sitting in the garage and contemplated SELLNG it! That feeling was swept away after she barked to life after the first two kicks! Anyways, not much more than a start up video, but I was pumped!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_o0YoFOvPk

Don't know how to post a direct video to here? Either way I appreciate you checking it out! Worth the watch:naughty:

Drew

Thorpe
05-25-2010, 10:46 PM
After you had it running, you went from being Droopie, to NOT being Droopie...? Glad you dug it out!

dcreel
05-25-2010, 11:36 PM
That's a nice Tri-Z

tecat-z
05-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Sweet. I like it! Is that a Banshee shock?

jonathandexter
05-26-2010, 12:14 AM
That is a very clean TRI Z!

RodKnockRacing
05-26-2010, 07:40 AM
very nice sounds mean

eyecekold1
05-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Good lookin bike runs good to. One of the best looking yellow z's I have seen.

fabiodriven
05-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Contemplated selling it?!?! You must be out of your fricken crackers kid!

I like the twist throttle BTW... :naughty:

droopie31
05-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Thank you all for the kind words! Yes indeed that is a banshee shock, I snapped the white power shock last trip to Little Sahara! I forgot to list a few odds and ends it has.

-Sprock 330 (switched it from the super duper ported stock cyl)
-Sprock billet head
-Sprock billet basket
-Hinson heavy duty springs
-Stock fibers
-Mikuni 38mm round slide...
-motoplat ignition
-DG exhaust
-6 over swingarm (home built)
-Top mount gas tank (ghetto old school one I built waaaay back in HS, yet to finish the MUCH nicer one...)
-Home built intake with a K/N
-Pro taper bars (hand me downs from big brothers mx days haha)

Not as trick as the old setup(klemm exhaust+bob traxler ported cylinder= lightswitch power!), but looks MUCH nicer, and more torque than ever! I am more than happy with the setup right now, can't wait to make a trip to the dunes. It seems like a decade since I went last! Things on the to-do list include a new brain bucket, kill switch, some new grips! dcreel where in KS you from? I'm fixing on making a trip to LS this summer before it gets much closer to harvest time!

PS excuse my farmers tan! hahaha

Drew