PDA

View Full Version : Cool old three wheeling pic

3WheelHouston
09-03-2003, 12:57 AM
I just found this pic buried on my computer. When tropical storm Allison came through this area several years ago there was alot of flooding and I went out to play in on the trusty old 1982 Honda 200e. The pic here is taken in the shallow stuff right in front of my house. The deeper stuff I went through required that I hold a perpetual water wheelie to keep the snorkel above water because the back half of the bike was totally under water. And when it did die, and it did a few times, I just hopped off, it floated to the top (it floats without a rider) and I pushed it to higher ground and it started back up. Honda Reliability. Good memories.

atcmatt
09-03-2003, 01:52 AM
Nice, Its like me and my bigred i take it through any amount of water! They never die!

J.D.
09-03-2003, 02:12 AM
There should be a law against having that much fun ;) j/k

Ace Mon
09-03-2003, 09:45 AM
Holy mackrel , somebody buy that Etheopian a sandwhich !LOL cool pic bro . I never see flooding like that here , but I guess thats a good thing . Still looks like fun though .

mkramm
09-03-2003, 10:59 AM
You just need to put some more air in the big ole' ballon tires. We use to ride my dad's 82 big red across the lake, just need really full, really bouncy tires & alot of balance.

ATC crazy
09-03-2003, 04:28 PM
Looks like fun to me....My brother rode my old SX across our grandparents pond when he owned it (and he was no little guy either) Only if I were around for the Flood of '85 :twisted: