PDA

View Full Version : Parts company

edward mitchell
05-11-2010, 04:47 PM
HAS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT STARTING A COMPANY THAT CATER,S TO THE NEEDS OF THE ATC COMMUNITY, REPRODUCEING PARTS, COMEING UP WITH NEW PRODUCTS TO KEEP THEM TRYKES ROLLING......:idea:............LONG LIVE THE ATC

Mrs.Mosh
05-12-2010, 08:00 AM
There are quite a few trike based companies around. A lot of them are right here on these forums. You have the restoration guys like MudDog's Restoration, and Vintage Motorsports. You have a few guys making plastic like Hornets Powersports, Aussie Duner and others. Then you have guys like Sprock Racing and Halls Performance doing engine work and other parts. Harlen does repro stickers (I think he is still doing them), and Syko does tank restos and fiberglass fenders. X.System does bushings, GKing does beautiful polishing, and the list can go on (sorry if I didn't list someone in here).
You can also get some parts through ATC Heaven.

A lot of these guys you can find threads about in the "Research and development" forum. We should have a sticky, listing all of these fine members with links to their websites.

edward mitchell
05-12-2010, 08:11 PM
okay thank,s for the info

petesatc
05-13-2010, 04:09 AM
There are quite a few trike based companies around. A lot of them are right here on these forums. You have the restoration guys like MudDog's Restoration, and Vintage Motorsports. You have a few guys making plastic like Hornets Powersports, Aussie Duner and others. Then you have guys like Sprock Racing and Halls Performance doing engine work and other parts. Harlen does repro stickers (I think he is still doing them), and Syko does tank restos and fiberglass fenders. X.System does bushings, GKing does beautiful polishing, and the list can go on (sorry if I didn't list someone in here).
You can also get some parts through ATC Heaven.

A lot of these guys you can find threads about in the "Research and development" forum. We should have a sticky, listing all of these fine members with links to their websites.

Don't forget me
http://www.offroadvintage.com/index.htm