PDA

View Full Version : westcoast swingarm stainless inserts

sportvette
04-08-2010, 12:50 PM
hi guys,
i have been off the forum for a few years now. looking to get back into working on my trikes again. i rounded up a number of hard to find parts for my bikes a few years back including a +4" westcoast atc250r swingarm (thanks to mike from long island). although i'm still missing the inserts. i've contacted x.system and he is looking to get a large order (around 5-10) to make them again in stainless. please let me know who is willing to go in with me. i'll collect and send a full payment to x.system prior to him getting started with the process only if we get a commitment on enough of them though. the cost is $60 per set. he also has decals and other parts for the westcoast such as bushings. let me know who is interested. thanks.

250rs-neva-die
04-08-2010, 05:17 PM
i also need a set of the stainless inserts for an 85r arm along with a set of decals. please let me know as I am in. thanks Pat.

Yamahondaman
04-08-2010, 05:43 PM
The Insert's for the Front of the S/Arm ? Cap's ? I Have them for the 85-89 ATC-TRX ... Stainless BABY !!!
I Also have the Stainless Pivot Bolt's !! PM ME .................

sportvette
04-09-2010, 08:19 AM
i'm looking to either buy or round up enough interest in the height adjustment inserts particular to westcoast arms for atc250r.

see stainless insert in below picture. in the middle of the swingarm at the shock mount.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/sportvette/west.jpg

sportvette
04-14-2010, 10:31 AM
OK. Last reply to this thread and then I'll let it die. We are proceeding with having the height adjustment inserts made again for the 85/86 atc250r westcoast swingarms in stainless steel. x.system is the one making them. 250rs-neva-die and I are the only ones purchasing right now - we are each picking up 2 sets so that quantity is enough to warrant the fab. he also has the westcoast decals and front bushings in plastic. let me know if anyone else is interested...

prices:
stainless steel inserts - $60
decals - $20
plastic bushings - $30

250rs-neva-die
04-14-2010, 10:03 PM
hey thanks again sportvette i appreciate all of your work with making this happen. my second westcoast arm will finally be able to be installed on one of my other r's some fresh paint and decals and she will be ready. thanks again man
Pat

D-dub
05-22-2010, 10:57 AM
very interested if this is a go!