PDA

View Full Version : need some help

sydewayz71
08-28-2003, 10:45 PM
For starters my name is Eric (new member)I'm 21. Ive been riding street bikes for a few years now. I had a gsxr600 but had to get rid of it so I could finish building my car 71 camaro (pro-touring inspired). Well my trike is a 85' yamaha tri-z 250,it was my dads until he gave it to me :-D .He bought it brand new and said he has maybe 15 hours on it. So me and a buddy decided to try to start it after it sat on the side of the house for 16 years . well after kicking it over for a 1/2 hour it started and it runs fine so I flushed all fluids and replaced with fresh stuff. Well we rode it for a few months with no back brake (master rusted),and that leads to my question Where can I get a new front and rear master cyl.? Can I purchase masters cyl. from a new yzf? Rebuild kit availible? And also repair manuals, can I buy one for my bike? I have alot more questions but I'll start there. Thanks for the help

atcmatt
08-29-2003, 03:19 AM
no help from me with the questions :oops: ( im sure somebody will know) but anyway, Welcome!