PDA

View Full Version : 350x tires... Any suggestions

jays200x
04-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Just got a 350x a couple two weeks ago and she needs some new rear skins. Ive looked at so many now that I dont know which way to go. Has anyone tried mudlites in the 22x11x9? Or should I just stick to the sport tires. I do alot of trail riding so I need something to get me through the mucky spots with no trouble... Any ideas or pics?? Thanx

twitch101
04-04-2010, 07:17 PM
look at some hole shots. i also like the way the super swamper tsls look

p26575r16
04-04-2010, 08:17 PM
My '86 350x actually had 25" mudlites on it when I got it. That thing would go anywhere, but the tires were just too big for me. I also got a set of 21" kenda vipers with it and I liked them a lot better as far as looks are concerned. The mudlites of course worked better in mud, but I put the vipers through a fair share of mud as well and they did ok. I have since got a set of 21" fast trekkers and I am pretty happy with them. I like the vipers better for light trail riding and the trekkers better for riding in areas that have a lot of different terrains. I put the mudlites on an old yamaha atv I had and sold it to a friend. He is very impressed with those tires. I plan on putting a set of mudlites on my sportsman when the factory tires wear out. I don't know if you are going to be doing any sand riding, but the fast trekkers do pretty good in the sand as well (I ran them until I bought some paddles). The mudlites do seem to wear a little quicker than other tires I've used, but they are worth it if you need good mud tires. The terrain here in Reno NV is really rocky, so I wear out tires faster than I did when I lived in St. Louis, where the terrain is relatively soft. You wont be dissapointed in the mudlites.

inv3ctiv3
04-04-2010, 08:24 PM
ITP holeshots are my favorite tires for my X

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/4411515903_c73c0d8baa_o.jpg