PDA

View Full Version : My blue atc 70 fenders arrived today

oldtime3wheeler
03-22-2010, 05:45 PM
I bought these fenders from a member on another site. They are oem and the rears have no cracks. The one rear had some trimming done to the sides and was rattle canned black at one time. The front has a bad crack, but was thrown in for free. They are not perfect, but they are better than what I have on my trike right now.
I was pretty stoked when I found them. It took about a week or so to get the deal finalized, but it was worth it to me.

cox
03-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Good find, look good to me...

mopar_man
03-22-2010, 06:23 PM
A little polishing on the new fenders and I bet they would look OEM.

Vealmonkey
03-22-2010, 09:15 PM
That's pretty sweet. Even crappy blue 70 fenders are hard to find. About the only other way to even come close is to the the fiberglass fenders off ebay in the blue color. It's a really close match to the stock blue 70 fender color and way nicer than the maier blue rear fenders which don't look right and are a darker blue.

oldtime3wheeler
03-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I took your advice and bought 2 sets lol. I could'nt pass them up. Like you said Pat, you dont even see crappy oem blue fenders on ebay that often. I figured I could'nt go wrong with 2 rears and a front. Maybe I will build a beater xmas edition.