PDA

View Full Version : for all the posts that ask if your 110 will be able to carry you around

Mr_RPM
03-16-2010, 04:10 PM
I had a 350 pound guy on my 110 2 days ago pulling wheelies and rippin around the yard at a fast pace.
i have seen so many ask if a 110 will be able to handle them. well if you weigh more than 450 pounds stop buying the big macs and save up a little more to get the big red, if not then your golden on a 110.

his extra weight put him farther back on the machine so the front tire would come right up if 1st and 2nd in low lol he was sooo surprised because everything he rides is always bogged down by the mass of his
A $ $, lol and in high she climbs all the way to the top of 4th gear, slowly but surely

big yeller
03-16-2010, 04:12 PM
im 215 and the 110 does just fine. agreed mine will go to 4th just fine in high range but it takes a little while. i love riding it around in the yard in low cause i can run it through the gears in our circle drive way with out going to fast to flip it. i took my through some nasty mud and it will make it through just fine with trail pros with out bogging down.