PDA

View Full Version : Check out this monster!

rickybudz
03-09-2010, 08:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc8WbzALfNk

riverrat
03-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Sorry, that ain't street legal. Not in the lower 48 anyway.

rickybudz
03-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Why would it be, that thing looks dangerous! Too high, probly tips easy! But nice effort involved.

Vealmonkey
03-09-2010, 09:25 AM
That's a POS! Fenders flapping in the breeze an 3mph and all. Nice effort? Hacks.

atc350xer
03-09-2010, 09:44 AM
not enough front tire to turn either... nice effort, but useless

cattle-dog
03-09-2010, 09:47 AM
i realize it was wet but i bet it doesnt turn much better when its dry, no headlight, no turnsignals, not street legal in ny for sure. it would be cool if rear was wider and one of those new enduro tires on the front. and of course if it was constructed better, the crooked plastics make it look trashy right from the beginning

Mondexbrute
03-09-2010, 11:27 AM
that looks so retarded, deff. not street legal, the rear fenders are bout to fall off too!
RETARDED!

2Tim215
03-09-2010, 11:42 AM
He should have finished up the details like the loose plastics etc. before going YouTube with it. It's different, I thought it was sort of cool. Maybe hit and miss he will work out the bugs, stability, steering, tires, etc.

Frankencelery
03-09-2010, 11:46 AM
I thought it was cool too. The loose plastics certainly ruined the effect though. Maybe he wasn't done with those yet. Street legal though? Doubt it.

2Tim215
03-09-2010, 12:02 PM
I just saw his comments and he says it isn't done yet. Some states it could be street legal as a homemade if it goes through a DOT inspection. He will have to add whatever the state requires for motorcycle registration. Hey, it's a start!

fabiodriven
03-09-2010, 01:58 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

200XMichigan
03-09-2010, 02:09 PM
That thing is more retarded than retarded. Its more retarded than the Chinese 4 wheeler someone put one back wheel on. It was a great dirt bike, now its about as functional as a lead life jacket. Someone needs to slap him for putting gay car rims on there. No credit for effort, he could have taken something already crappy and made it crappier if that was what his goal was. Instead he took an awesome dirt bike and made it crap. He could have saved his effort and just changed the oil in the dirt bike he already owned. If he wanted 3 wheels on the road that bad he could have just taken one front tire off his car and drove around throwing sparks. That would have been slightly less retarded.

phantombiker
03-09-2010, 03:04 PM
@ 200XMichigan...LMAO !!!! lead life jacket....OMFG !!! ROFLMMFAO !!!!!

fabiodriven
03-09-2010, 03:05 PM
That thing is more retarded than retarded. Its more retarded than the Chinese 4 wheeler someone put one back wheel on. It was a great dirt bike, now its about as functional as a lead life jacket. Someone needs to slap him for putting gay car rims on there. No credit for effort, he could have taken something already crappy and made it crappier if that was what his goal was. Instead he took an awesome dirt bike and made it crap. He could have saved his effort and just changed the oil in the dirt bike he already owned. If he wanted 3 wheels on the road that bad he could have just taken one front tire off his car and drove around throwing sparks. That would have been slightly less retarded.

:lol: I couldn't have put it better myself! :lol:

cox
03-09-2010, 04:08 PM
lmao.......

riverrat
03-09-2010, 04:52 PM
I think the guy is in New Zealand. I doubt it will be street legal there either. I already posted a comment, and he responded. this ought to be funny!