PDA

View Full Version : 1981 atc250r ??

185sguy
03-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey Guys. I found a 1981 250r for sale close by. I went to look at it tonight. It is in pretty good shape. It is dirty looking though. It has the stock tank (repainted professionally white with the stock honda decals excellent cond.). Stock Honda front and rear fenders (which he said he got at the local honda dealer about 15 or so years ago). They are in really good shape! It has aluminum wheels. He still has the stock front wheel but not the rears. The headlight plastic is cracked. It needs a front brake caliper. Just had a top end job last summer. Runs good. DG pipe and silencer(great shape). The shock has no damping to it (seals shot). This guy also has a 85 350x which runs good but needs a little tlc. He wants to sell both together . My question is what are each of these bikes worth? Thanks for any info!

Mr_RPM
03-04-2010, 10:02 PM
trikes are a tricky deal, depends on the person. some people refuse to tell them selves they are worth more than 500 bucks, some say they are a rare vintage machines well worth 1200 bucks. if they are both in good shape, and its a twin pack, maybe start with 1000-1200 for the pack and go from there. but i could be totally wrong. pictures would be very helpful. who knows