PDA

View Full Version : 250es ride

oldtime3wheeler
02-27-2010, 10:42 PM
Took my 85 Big Red out yet again in this snow filled winter. I love having this trike in my stable. It pushes through a ton of snow and plows my driveway too. It has gotten more seat time then any of my other rides this winter.
Well while taking a break from riding yesterday I snapped this pic with my phone. Sorry for how crappy it looks, but a great day of riding.
Just thought I would post it up.

Mondexbrute
02-28-2010, 09:49 AM
I would love to ride my Big Red in the snow!

Northman
02-28-2010, 12:18 PM
I should post some pics , Just rode the new 1985 250 es last night in deep snow in areas but, mostly need the sleds to open the drifts. Nothing funner than on the lake open ice high speed spin outs and almost a full moon last night. Works great I even feel better having the big tires other than the snow mobiles at least if I go through the ice I have something to hold on too..

goodgreenbandit
02-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Hey oldtime, found someone I know of in here. Lovin ridin this winter, might tear it up later today. How's that plow work?

oldtime3wheeler
02-28-2010, 03:25 PM
The plow works great. Im so glad I kept it. Made clearing my driveway a pleasure.

goodgreenbandit
03-04-2010, 12:05 PM
I was actually wonderin HOW it worked, but since then I've seen pics of one somewhere, Thanx though. I was wondering if it hooked to the front or the back. How do you lift/lower the blade? The pic I saw didn't really show. Need to find one of these since I now own the workhorse of the Honda bunch. I was both stoked/bummed to learn I have the heaviest 3 wheeler made. Good for work, bad for speed. Probably a good learner for me though.

TrailerRider
03-04-2010, 12:14 PM
I am such a fan of the 85 BR (Hope to get one one day). The looks and flow of the body is so sleek and smooth! I envy you! Nice ride. More pics and video please :)