PDA

View Full Version : ride report 2am

aldochina
02-24-2010, 03:24 AM
just got back from tearing it up on the 200e. We have over a foot of fresh snow, and its still coming down. was able to ride the roads for a bit. then i hit the trail around my house, i was amazed that i could drive through it. it is just the right composition where it just packs and stays together. you can get some traction, even with the nobbies i have on there. You start to spin, or stop, and your done!! had a blast anyway!! The 350x with some of those "for snows" would be awsome!!

Mr_RPM
02-24-2010, 09:16 AM
yeah, 3 wheelers do much better than quads in the snow (2 wheeldrive quads). my friends cant touch where i go.

2Tim215
02-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Hi aldochina, I live in NY also. Just wondering if it is true that if our public roads are officially closed due to snow etc., are we allowed to ride our 3 wheelers on them? I heard today from someone that we were but wasn't sure if you ever heard this or tried it! Tim

Side Wayz
02-24-2010, 10:48 AM
Cool having fun. I ride on the roads here when it snows bad the police dont seem to care. We are supposed to get like 12"+ starting 2morrow morning. Heard from my girls mom in ohio, that she got snow last night. So im going to have a nice ride to Summit.

nj250R
02-24-2010, 10:53 AM
YEaaaaaa More snow i tired of looking at snow.

TheRealFatShady
02-25-2010, 01:12 AM
I rode mine around my city all night. I need a helmet or at least goggles, it was near white-out conditions given my speed + snow fall rate + wind.

The way I see it; we pay taxes for roads. We get certified to drive on our roads. We buy a vehicle. We damn well should be able to ride on the roads, at least when it's more practical than a car would be in that particular circumstance.