PDA

View Full Version : which carb kit on ebay should i get

QCR77
02-23-2010, 12:55 AM
need to order one for my 86 350x. is the 85 and 86 carb the same? which brand is the best?

mopar_man
02-23-2010, 09:05 AM
I buy all my carb kits from this seller (http://shop.ebay.com/jawzys/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=200). There's no mention of it but they're Moose kits when they show up.

audioworks04
02-24-2010, 12:51 AM
Just wondering why ebay specific? I would go with a local retailer, but I like to help out the local businesses as much as possible. Alot of time they turn out to be the same price with faster shipping, and always nice to be in with the local parts and service guys.

QCR77
02-24-2010, 04:10 AM
Just wondering why ebay specific? I would go with a local retailer, but I like to help out the local businesses as much as possible. Alot of time they turn out to be the same price with faster shipping, and always nice to be in with the local parts and service guys.

you know, i just got used to looking for my parts i guess. i have looked at other websites and they are more expensive. last night i was forced to buy something from atcheaven because i could not find the part anywhere else on the internet. i have ordered a few things from my cycleplex which is right around the corner only to later find it cheaper on the net. i shouldnt feel so comfortable with ebay though cause i have been burned on some racecar parts

mopar_man
02-24-2010, 10:19 AM

I buy from there because I only have two local places to get parts from. One is the Honda dealer and you may or may not get what you ordered at list price. The other place doesn't have much for aftermarket parts, especially for the ATC's. I get all the stuff for my Recon from them though.