PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new toys- 200s and 185s

shume
02-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Just thought Id share some photos with you guys. Saw these two on CL and just couldn't resist. I just love these old machines. Ill post some new pics when I get them cleaned up. Both are in excellent shape, especially the 185. Cant wait for some warm weather so I can get these things out!

MonroeMike
02-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Congrats on the new toys.

Vealmonkey
02-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Don't just wait for warm weather. As long as you don't have really deep snow, go have some fun. Put on your helmet and some warm clothes and go for a ride. You may want to change your oil first just to be safe. It's way nicer to fall off in the snow then on hard ground. LOL

ATC-Eric
02-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the boards!

Those are nice! I really really want to get my hardtail back in good shape. I miss it :(

Theres a guy up the street from me with a real cheap 200s, Ive been thinking about snagging it.........

Good find!

aldochina
02-09-2010, 08:15 PM
i had spotted those while browsing, definately nice machines. Get out and excersice them!! Its been 10-20 degrees here for a month, and i ride daily!! what ya got under the cover??

code200k
02-09-2010, 08:20 PM
..... what ya got under the cover??

looks like to be a big red..nice 200s you got there and welcome to 3ww

Mr_RPM
02-09-2010, 09:45 PM
nice toys, they look real nice. winter is the funnest time for trikes, get them out! good times. 3 wheels in the snow = WIN! :TrikesOwn

shume
02-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! Ive had em out and about around the house. I should have said can't wait til it warms up so I can get the girlfriend or other wuss friends out with me. Not sure whats under the cover, the pictures were taken by the guy I bought the trikes from. Im trying to plan a weekend camping/riding trip sometime. I was thinking a ride down the dry portion of the Arkansas river in W. Kansas. Camp out Saturday night along the way. I guess maybe I should start a new thread for this. Anyways, anyone from Kansas ever want to get together and ride let me know!