PDA

View Full Version : too funny

yamaha225dx
08-16-2003, 10:30 PM
Today I went to pick up my 225 dx with the twist throttle from the guy that was working on it. I paid him and when he was loading it up into the back of my pickup using his ramps he tried the first time to get up the ramp he had to roll back because he didn't have enough speed going. The second time he got about 3/4 the way up the ramp and must not have had enough throttle going, and he had to hit the throttle again which in turn the 225 popped a wheelie.... He fell back and the three wheeler got it's rear grab bar caught in the ramp, it was a good thing that it got caught in the ramp otherwise it would have landed on him. I grabbed the three wheeler and held it up, while he got up... man I felt bad but at the same time I was laughing under my breath. He wasn't hurt besides the cut on his wrist and a little pride. Nice guy... :)

Dirtcrasher
08-17-2003, 02:31 PM
We use to try and fit about 4 bikes in a 3/4 ton Chevy truck. So we had to put them way off to the side while the other bikes were already in there. The truck was loaded and I snuck my RM250 off to the left side and hopped off - my legs were stuck inbetween the bed and the RM and I lost my balance and fell off - having only the handlebar to help me I grabbed it. I fell out and the whole bike came with me landing on top of me. I rode all day without a scratch and then neary killed myself loading it up!!LOL - Of course everyone was there to laugh their arse off at me - rather than help!