PDA

View Full Version : the 74 ATC90 from Vintage Motorsports is done check it out !

vintagemotorsports
08-15-2003, 11:02 AM
well we finally got the 74 ATC90 all done just in time for the NH ATV jamboree next weekend, I am just about done the 86 250r more pics of that soon anybody need resto work done check us out at www.vintagemotorsports.net
thanks
Mike

hondaATCman
08-15-2003, 11:11 AM
WOW!! :shock: that is one sweet ass machine ya got there!! Just curious though as to how much this resto's bill was and where in the world do you find all the parts for them at? Once again, great job!!

J.D.
08-15-2003, 11:37 AM
She's a beaut...are those tires stock? look weird!!!!

Trikeaholic
08-15-2003, 01:13 PM
She's a beaut...are those tires stock? look weird!!!!

no offense meant, but I think its kind of strange that a moderator doesnt know much about ATC's. Im not sure why we are having teenage moderators anyway, I mean, I was riding trikes when these kids were in diapers, (Im not gunning to be a mod, either) not that age has anything to do with being a mod, it just is a little wierd, thats all.

To answer your question, yes, the 90s had those tires stock. Back then, the tires and rims were kinda one part. Im not super familiar with them, but argo type vehicles had the same set up, like on the TV show with the puppets and the 6 wheeler, the name escapes me right now. Banana bunch or something like that.

TrikeKid
08-15-2003, 01:17 PM
man if goku got to be a mod i should have gone out for it too. i figured only people like you holic. hell i know what an atc90 looks like. great lookin trike vintagemotorsports! i emailed you but i never got a response i need some klt 200 parts if you still have any.
KLT200 wiringharness
KLT200 thumb throttle (somebody put what i think is a street bike throtle on mine).

od1nixer
08-15-2003, 01:28 PM
Wow

Jeb
08-15-2003, 01:44 PM
Mike, Great Resto!

Holic, you're thinking about the Banana Splits Show. They drove "Banana Buggies", which were Amphi-Cat 6 wheel amphibious ATVs. Not the best show in the world but as a kid I loved the buggies. I came home from work the other day and the kiddos were watching cartoon network. Banana splits was on and it was the episode where they raced the 6wheelers cross country. Man, I hadn't see that in 20 years! I've wanted an amphi-cat all my life. someday, i'll have one..... :-P

Oh, and yes, those type of 1 piece tire/rims were definitely on most 70's ATVs.