PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck

charger
11-28-2009, 01:23 PM
well yesterday i decided that i would go for a ride on my 110 so i checked the oil and the air filter and got it ready to rn. i cranked on it a couple of times and it didnt start so i figured the spark plug needed to be cleand since it needs new rings. i go to take the plug out and break it in half. i spend probaly 30 minutes looking for a new plug. i finally find one but it wasnt the cleanest. i clean it up and put it in. it still wont start and of course we dont have any ether. i give up and decide to take the big red home and get a drink. i go home and decide to go back and put everything back away. i decide to kill some time by riding around a little and end up hitting a bump too fast and rolling it since it has big baloon tires compared to are other ones. it had good plastics no breaks or anything till yesterday. i broke the right rear in a couple of places its still one peice but pretty well destroyed. we have some plastic weld and i was wondering if i put that on the inside of the fender if it would hold it amd make it look nicer than zip ties. thanks for the help

MudBug
11-28-2009, 04:28 PM
sorry to hear that. I hate breaking my fenders more than they are anyway, cant imagine a set of good fenders.

harryredtrike
11-28-2009, 04:39 PM
zip ties will last longer,i know they look poopey

Wickedclown
11-28-2009, 05:13 PM
i use zipties then that versa chem plastic welder glue over that on top and the back .then paint it .doesnt look so bad then.

charger
11-28-2009, 07:46 PM
thanks guys. i think im going to try this plastic weld and see if it will hold and if not i guess ill bust out the drill and zipties

ilmoakw
12-01-2009, 08:51 PM
zip ties will last longer,i know they look poopey

Hehehe you said poopey<G>n I need a vacation!!!