PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore is....

Billy Golightly
08-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Fixing your broken down trike before your only vehicle.

Bringing your trike in the house for restoration, but making people take their shoes off at the front door.

Spending more money on your trike a month then your mortgage payment.

You've bought enough parts from your local dealership you could have bought two new bikes.

Your toes hang out of your workboots, but those O'neil riding boots sure are comfortable.

Going riding by yourself instead of going to the highschool prom.

Spending an entire paycheck at the dealership and still need things.

Riding more then you sleep.

Your trike has more miles on it then your automobile.

You've went through 2 seat covers and 6 sets of handle grips, but your lawn mower still has paint on the blades.

Your trails are used more then your driveway

Ripping the ass out of your last pair of pants, and buying piston rings for your trike before you buy clothes for yourself.

ATC crazy
08-09-2003, 03:13 PM
:D That's awesome Billy....did you come up with that?

Lets see....I've done #1, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11 (You better believe #9 :shock: )

Billy Golightly
08-09-2003, 03:21 PM
Yup...Hehehe I've done almost all of those, except for the in your house one. I've performed a modified version of 12, but I bought tires and a front sprocket instead of rings :P

ATC crazy
08-09-2003, 03:23 PM
:D :D Nice work

MR ATC
08-09-2003, 03:29 PM
well lets see how i rate...

Bringing your trike in the house for restoration, but making people take their shoes off at the front door........of course peoples shoes are dirty my trikes are spotless

Spending more money on your trike a month then your mortgage payment........ mortgage payment was 225.00 (i made big downpayment) average monthly riding expenses..1000.00

You've bought enough parts from your local dealership you could have bought two new bikes.....in 22 yrs well over 150,000.00...yes i have all reciepts

Your toes hang out of your workboots, but those O'neil riding boots sure are comfortable......yep

Going riding by yourself instead of going to the highschool prom....hell ya

Spending an entire paycheck at the dealership and still need things.....easily

Riding more then you sleep....i sleep 4 hrs a day...when i rode...8 hrs a day

Your trike has more miles on it then your automobile......easily

You've went through 2 seat covers and 6 sets of handle grips, but your lawn mower still has paint on the blades.....yep

Your trails are used more then your driveway.....yep

Ripping the arse out of your last pair of pants, and buying piston rings for your trike before you buy clothes for yourself....why do i need clothes thats what riding gear is for.

am i hardcore :?:

Billy Golightly
08-09-2003, 03:34 PM
well lets see how i rate...

....why do i need clothes thats what riding gear is for.

Of course you don't need clothes, thats why the ass got ripped out of your single pair of pants, hahaha. :-)

MountainRider
08-10-2003, 03:02 PM
LMFAO Billy, I can identify with almost every one of those! "...but the lawnmower blades still have paint on them"...hell, I bought trike parts INSTEAD of a lawnmower...that's what goats are for!!!!!