PDA

View Full Version : atc 110 jetting question

kernalklink
11-18-2009, 12:01 PM
im fairly new to the whole jetting idea but as it seems i need it done because i have a noticable dead spot in my throttle now

- i picked up a cobra header and muffler for $5 on e-bay for the 110 - works fine - the flange had been ground down to fit something else, looks like, but i'm creative so it isn't leaking.

i also got a higher flow intake from someone online, cant remember who
also i have a open air cleaner because i dont have a stock airbox.

i would like to get the stage 1 cam from DRATV - which in my mind shouldn't affect the jet size because it only has more duration not much extra lift - but i could be wrong

- what jet size would you forum folk suggest i switch to with these mods in mind.

85Tecate
11-18-2009, 12:07 PM
im fairly new to the whole jetting idea but as it seems i need it done because i have a noticable dead spot in my throttle now

- i picked up a cobra header and muffler for $5 on e-bay for the 110 - works fine - the flange had been ground down to fit something else, looks like, but i'm creative so it isn't leaking.

i also got a higher flow intake from someone online, cant remember who
also i have a open air cleaner because i dont have a stock airbox.

i would like to get the stage 1 cam from DRATV - which in my mind shouldn't affect the jet size because it only has more duration not much extra lift - but i could be wrong

- what jet size would you forum folk suggest i switch to with these mods in mind.

Probably just bump it up 1-2 sizes from stock. You shouldnt have to mess with your needle or pilot, just the main.