PDA

View Full Version : yt125 trimoto

zaire1
11-09-2009, 02:52 PM
i got a yt 125 trimoto there are three hoses that are not connected to anything ones behind the cylender head and the other two are right next to eachother on the right side of the first one im saying the right side if you are siting on the bike becouse they are all close if some one can help me please it would be greatfully appreciated thanks

inv3ctiv3
11-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Man that was hard to read.....Sounds like maybe one is a breather tube for the case....

zaire1
11-09-2009, 03:03 PM
sorry about that but i got my kids with me. you said ones a breather? i know one some oil looks like it comes out it . how do i know which one is the breather

Vealmonkey
11-09-2009, 03:25 PM
The 2 more than likely side by side are for the premix oil pump. One should go from the oil tank to the pump and the other should go from the oil pump to up by the carb. These should be 2 different size hoses. The third line could be one of several lines. There are 2 vent lines that come off the carb, one should run up along the backbone of the frame. THe other should lead down a a small plastic triangular looking piece that is screwed into the side of the engine. I hope this helps. Just please in the future include some pics to help people help you. Also there is a "search" box towards the top of the page. I know you are new, but it is a good ideal to try and use the search box to look for info that already may have been covered. Also it's a good idea scroll through the thread posting to see if you can find out your info. Welcome to the site. I know there is a thread pertaining to this very topic that has pictures to explain all this much better, you just have to use the "search" feature to help you find it.

MonroeMike
11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Welcome to 3ww.

old-yellow
11-09-2009, 08:03 PM
The 2 more than likely side by side are for the premix oil pump. One should go from the oil tank to the pump and the other should go from the oil pump to up by the carb. These should be 2 different size hoses. The third line could be one of several lines. There are 2 vent lines that come off the carb, one should run up along the backbone of the frame. THe other should lead down a a small plastic triangular looking piece that is screwed into the side of the engine. I hope this helps. Just please in the future include some pics to help people help you. Also there is a "search" box towards the top of the page. I know you are new, but it is a good ideal to try and use the search box to look for info that already may have been covered. Also it's a good idea scroll through the thread posting to see if you can find out your info. Welcome to the site. I know there is a thread pertaining to this very topic that has pictures to explain all this much better, you just have to use the "search" feature to help you find it.

X2, welcome to the forums.