PDA

View Full Version : T3 aftermarket <span style="margin-left: -51px; margin-top: -57px; opacity: 0;" class

85Tecate
10-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Have a hard time finding anything aftermarket for the 85 t3. A DG silencer would be fine, but would prefer something else. Anyone know of one from a different make/model/year that will bolt on the t3?

4cfed
10-29-2009, 11:03 PM
my buddys t3 has a cobra silencer but im sure that stopped production long long ago...

a 2 stroke silencer for anything thats on the left side of the machine should work, or be damn close, maybe at most have to fab a small bracket to match up the mounting point on the machine and the mount on the silencer....... well if you went that route just about any silencer will work..... rember longer silencer will give you more low end and shorter will give you more high end so keep that in mind to fit your riding style.

a fmf power core would prob sound really good on a t3

85Tecate
10-29-2009, 11:09 PM
my buddys t3 has a cobra silencer but im sure that stopped production long long ago...

a 2 stroke silencer for anything thats on the left side of the machine should work, or be damn close, maybe at most have to fab a small bracket to match up the mounting point on the machine and the mount on the silencer....... well if you went that route just about any silencer will work..... rember longer silencer will give you more low end and shorter will give you more high end so keep that in mind to fit your riding style.

a fmf power core would prob sound really good on a t3

Sounds great, i can fab up a mount thats not a big deal at all. I'll let others chime in and see what theyve used also. Thanks alot!

4cfed
10-29-2009, 11:15 PM
no problem... hell i mabbed up a bracket to put a old school answer silencer off acr 125 on my old blaster... sounded greaT!!!!