PDA

View Full Version : 250es accessory plug?

killerklown
09-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Where can I get more info on how to use this? I have the I- shaped plug, with a part plugged into it wityh no wires coming out? I see there are two small holes where there may have been wires? Also there is a cap on the side, which appears to be covering nothing? What the dealio???

killerklown
09-24-2009, 10:35 PM
also what is the power output/ load range on this thing?

Name Brand
09-25-2009, 04:33 AM
I agree with jeswinehart - cut it off and put a regular cigarette lighter style on. I would suggest getting one intended for a boat. They are watertight and can come with a good cap to seal it when not used.

I'm guessing Honda wanted the consumer to buy only the Hondaline accessories and went with a unique plug. I know there was a handheld spotlight available; what else?

HONDALUVR
09-25-2009, 07:33 AM
Honda made a Hondaline hand held spot light, and some other acc. with that funky plug to keep your bike all Honda with genuine Hondaline accecessories ...

ilmoakw
09-25-2009, 10:45 PM
I got one of those spotlights with my 200ES.. pretty useless IMO but cool nonetheless....

rugman316
09-26-2009, 11:00 AM
I took the plug apart and attched two wires inside there is two screws inside there then put it back together with a female cigarette lighter plug on the other end. Then when I need to use accesories I just put the plug it in and then plug whatever into the cigarette lighter end. Works good if you want to keep it as oem as possible.