PDA

View Full Version : The zinger thread....

Thorpe
09-09-2009, 03:36 PM
I think we need to start a Tri Zinger specific thread... I have read every thread about them, but I know that people have got to have more info, updated and performance idea's for there little yamaha's... I just got mine, and am in need of some guidance from some of the veterans... Post up your ideas, facts, and flops... Pics never hurt either.... So far the only good thing I have come up with is you can use a UNI filter from a honda xr50....

Thorpe
09-10-2009, 09:07 AM
No one has any Zinger info to add?

HONDALUVR
09-10-2009, 09:20 AM
mine are all stock except the DG Exhausts and Bassanni Exhausts ... I still have all the oem plastics ... and engines in oem shape ... neve thought or doing much of a mod on any of them ...

dcreel
09-10-2009, 06:34 PM
mine are all stock except the DG Exhausts and Bassanni Exhausts ... I still have all the oem plastics ... and engines in oem shape ... neve thought or doing much of a mod on any of them ...

Did you ever get a chance to take a picture of that Bassani exhaust for your zinger? I would love to see what they look like.

HONDALUVR
09-11-2009, 12:33 AM
not yet ... my mom was just diagnosed with two brain tumors and I have been kinda outta pocket as of late ... usually on late or early ... verry early ... I will see what I can do ....