PDA

View Full Version : New Project

muddybuddy1
08-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Alright yahll, i got a Honda 1984 200S im going to trick out.so far ive tooken off the fenders, air filter box, gear shifter, muffler and pullstart.im not sure what to do for paint.any suggestions? also, how about any mods? ive also considered making a snorkel kit for it.think i should or no?give me ideas.its already got some nice trail tires on it and its going to be used mostly on trails and mud bogs.my thread is your playground, play with ideas for me.ill be posting some before pictures soon.

muddybuddy1
08-17-2009, 03:20 PM
ok so i took photos of the trike before i did anything so i figure thatd be the best way to start.

daniel_250r
08-17-2009, 03:23 PM
as for the snorkel its going to be difficult to find the right size of hose and to get it to fit past the frame snorkel and remember a snorkel does nothing unless all the vent lines are at the same height

muddybuddy1
08-17-2009, 04:51 PM
heres my front view

muddybuddy1
08-17-2009, 04:54 PM
this is a side view.you cant tell so much but the paint is chipping off and the fenders are jagged and broke off from so much stunting.i love mud and love the fenders not being there just because it throws that much more mud.so im going to cut the fenders the rest of the way off to align with the seat.

muddybuddy1
08-17-2009, 04:57 PM
heres the light covers now

muddybuddy1
08-17-2009, 04:59 PM
i cleaned the engine up and degreased it.i rebuilt the pullstart and painted it.and yes that is chrome lettering on it that says M B.for muddy buddy.

muddybuddy1
08-17-2009, 05:04 PM
heres a side shot so far.i repainted most of it and the body work is done.thing is gonna throw some serious mudd.has decals all over it.looking to find a way to represent 3 wheeler world on it.changed out the gas throttle cable and changed out the air filter.finally has the balls its suppose to have.use to be able to ride wheelies only in first.now i can ride them starting off in second if i want.its nice to have that change. if anyone else has ideas let me know.im wanting to pimp it out really nice without changing out the engine.i like the 200s just because so far its out lived alot of stuff.its a really reliable motor.any ideas will be tooken into deep thought.so think good.

code200k
08-17-2009, 09:17 PM
trailpro :shiftyeyes: trailpro
but the motor did clean up real nice.i would just scrape all that black spray bomb off and get them back to the origanal color

muddybuddy1
08-17-2009, 10:45 PM
i thought about the original color and all, but its just so common and boring.everyone has the original color and it just makes it all look the same and less interesting.but like i said. crossed my mind too.im thinking of stripping the color back off and going with some serious metallic flake though.what do you think about that?