//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Flat Track Racing Pictures

--

Vintage Flat Track Racing Pictures

These aren't all necessarily flat track pictures or 200X's, but more so of old ATC photos. I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post them, but given their history, I don't think many people will complain with me posting here.

Husqvarna ATC's - Can someone add these to the main page?

ATC 90

ATC 185, 500cc engine that ran on nitrous

The guys today (2012)

ATC 500X

After restoration:

Mike Coe interview 1983

Last edited by slashfan7964; 02-09-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Split these off onto their own thread

--
    Thanks Billy, looks like you got to them before I had a chance to.Appreciate it.

--
    i will politely ask you now to remove most of the pictures from this thread as they have been posted without the permission of their owner. ME

please remove:

third picture of husky
    first picture of air cooled "350"
    last two pictures from first post
    all pictures from second post

these belong to me. were taken from my family photo album, or taken by me personally. i have not given you permission to post them

Please also delete them from your own photobucket and your computer. and GTFO of my photobucket.

also... almost all of your "descriptions" are incorrect.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 02-08-2014 at 09:42 PM.

C.J is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    nevermind..... let it sit there till someone else notices.
    too many bikes to count. too little time on hand.

--
    Will do. I personally have not stolen anything, I merely posted a few links after searching on Google. If you don't want people using them then you should change your privacy settings. Google showed them in a search.

I would like to keep them up though if possible, they are an important part of three wheeling history.
    Last edited by slashfan7964; 02-09-2014 at 01:57 PM.

King Trikester is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Why would you ever take these down, that is some of the coolest stuff I have ever seen, thank you for sharing

--
    They have already been taken down.

--
    Thank you slash. I really appreciate you removing those. I want to show that there's no hard feelings and that I'm not a total dick. I support positive reinforcement and therefore I have decided to share with the community one of my most prized photos. Please let it exist here and do not copy and repost, out of courtesy and respect for my request.

This was taken in June 2013. That is my 1982 250r. And that is Dean Sundahl with his son.

hands like baseball mitts.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 02-09-2014 at 10:41 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    This is something that really chaps my ass as I have been victim of it all to often. So personally I feel your frustration.

People should know that there are explicit rules for this and it is very easy to go through the steps. The first infraction affects the violator, if it needs to go further they will actually shut the web hosting service down for hosting copyrighted pictures without the authors consent.
    Interesting topic. Your post prompted me to take a look for more info and it seems that Google Images has been untouchable so far when people have claimed ownership of the images that appear on their pages. That’s not to say they are right, just that they have good lawyers and the laws must be pretty weak on the subject.

So here’s my question(s) to anyone who might know: If say you post a photo on this site that you took and own and I hit the reply with quote button making the same image appear in my post, have I stolen your property? And if you feel the answer is yes, then what responsibility would you fee this website has for facilitating the crime? Not trying to be a dick here, I ‘m just interested to hear opinions.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Thank you slash. I really appreciate you removing those. I want to show that there's no hard feelings and that I'm not a total dick. I support positive reinforcement and therefore I have decided to share with the community one of my most prized photos. Please let it exist here and do not copy and repost, out of courtesy and respect for my request.

This was taken in June 2013. That is my 1982 250r. And that is Dean Sundahl with his son.

Not a problem, like I said I didn't technically (by law anyways) steal them, I just hyper-linked them from your account (which as I said appeared on Google images when I searched for vintage ATC's) so they showed here. But it's not a problem, if you don't want them shown, that's your call, and I totally understand. It's just a shame that you had so much good material and history.

--
    This thread is just FULL of awesome ) It was good to see how Manbear and slash worked things out,and these pics,,well. Just pure awesomeness. I'm posting because I am with you El. I have NO clue as to the laws against pirating other peoples photos. Basically, I though if I posted it,it is now the worlds to do with what you please. Because I gave access to it?? I guess Mosh is saying that certainly is not true. I am clueless,,nothing new here
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    By quoting a picture I post on this forum generally you give credit to the author within the quote.
    The minute you download the pic and repost it elsewhere without express consent from the og author it becomes copyright infringement.
    The law states once you post your own content to the web no matter the format you automatically have a copyright. It is all there in black and white. You all are free to research all the info for 3 days as I did.
    I guess no one would be prompted to go through all that unless you directly are being violated.

In other words...If I take pictures uploaded by elcamexican of his Tri-Z then used them in a bait and switch scam operation , he obviously would be concerned about that.
    It has happened to me/us. Sandpupi101 actually posted a thread about my bigbore Z being pimped on a Michigan craigslist ad which was stolen from me and used as a scam. Does that make any sense? If not, like I said there is plenty of information on it to research and I would guess in the future it will become more of a monitored thing.

Or should I just say Metallica and Napster?

--
    If it's not yours, you didn't take it, and the owner didn't give you permission, don't post it. Period.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 02-10-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    And as far as google is concerned. Google is a giant digital index card format or rolodex like your old library had if you will. When you google an image or information request it hyperlinks you to the original origin of the document. Google does not take a picture from Toms toilet plumbing.com and post it on Johnsfullouthouse.com

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //